Renter Terms of Service
WELCOME TO RVRENTLIFE.COM!
These terms and conditions along with the promotional agreement outline the rules and regulations for the use of the RVrentlife.com website and services as a visitor, renter, owner, customer, purchaser, vendor, affiliate, or any other use of the site not listed hereof. This RV Rental Promotion Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between RVrentlife LLC (hereafter referred to as “RVrentlife,” “RVrentlife.com,” “company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), a Louisiana corporation, and you (hereafter referred to as “you,” “your,” “Member,” “Owner,” “Renter,” or “Traveler”).
WHEREAS, RVrentlife maintains https://www.rvrentlife.com (“the Content Management System” and, collectively, the “Site”), and performs marketing and booking services for those seeking to supply a RV rental or RV rentals to be rented out (a Member) and visitors seeking to learn about properties for rent and to, if they wish, book use of an RV (a “Traveler”) (our Site and such services, collectively, our “Services”).
WHEREAS, a Member can request use of our Services to promote a specific RV rental or RV rentals (collectively, your “Inventory”) in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use RVrentlife’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A. MEMBER AND TRAVELER RESPONSIBILITY, TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Neutral Venue. Our Site is a venue that acts as an online marketplace for rental RV Inventory, the inventory of other Members and for Travelers to learn about inventory and, if they wish, to rent an RV. RVrentlife is not a broker, lender or seller. RVrentlife does not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, lease or offer to lease, rent or offer to rent, manage or offer to manage a members Inventory. RVrentlife is not a party to any agreement a Member makes with Travelers wishing to book any Inventory. RVrentlife shall not, by reason of this Agreement or otherwise, be deemed to be a Members employee or agent, and RVrentlife shall have no power to enter into any agreement on a Members behalf or otherwise bind you. This Agreement does not create the relationship of principal and agent, partnership, or a joint venture between you and RVrentlife. RVrentlife may refer travelers to other booking sites in which RVrentlife does not have any ownership but may be affiliated.
- Authority to Represent and Book Inventory. You hereby represent the following and agree to notify RVrentlife within two (2) days in the event that such representations are no longer accurate with respect to any, or all, of your Inventory:
- you are authorized to enter into this Agreement;
- you are authorized to transact with Travelers; and
- RVrentlife does not require the authorization, approval or acknowledgement of any other parties in order to perform our Services.
- RVrentlife Marketing Partners. A Members inventory will be displayed on our Site and, as part of a customized marketing plan for your Inventory (a “Marketing Plan”), may be displayed on one or more of the Web sites of our marketing partners, licensees and affiliates (collectively, our “Marketing Partners,” and such sites our “Marketing Partners’ Sites”). The Marketing Plan for any, or all, of your Inventory, including, but not limited to, which Marketing Partner Sites your Inventory will be displayed on and when, is subject to change and may be modified by RVrentlife in our sole discretion.
- Rental Rates. You shall establish a rate for your Inventory and shall approve all pricing, including any special rates, discounts, seasonal fluctuations, incentives or promotions on our Site (collectively, the “Rate”). You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the Rate. If a Traveler accepts a Member’s rental agreement (the “Rental Policy”), including the Rate, a Member acknowledges and agrees that the Rate constitutes an essential part of a binding agreement between the Member and the Traveler. It is further agreed that the Member not alter the Rate for any Traveler once accepted.
- Additional Inventory Information. The Member acknowledges that it is your sole responsibility to ensure all pertinent information regarding your Inventory is updated in The Content Management System including, without limitation, Inventory name, applicable fees, cancellation and deposit policies, smoking restrictions, directions, entry instructions, local contact numbers, applicable taxes, notices regarding construction and any additional details that Travelers may require in order to book and enjoy your Inventory.
- Competitive Rates. All Members agree not to advertise, market or otherwise promote, online or offline, you’re Inventory at a lower Rate than that being offered to Travelers on our Site, taking into account any variable rates, special rates, discounts, seasonal fluctuations, incentives or promotions. If either RVrentlife or a Traveler finds a lower Rate for your Inventory elsewhere you agree to honor the lower Rate for the Traveler on our Site.
- User Name and Password. All Members and Travelers will select a username and password as part of the registration process. Members must log on to The Content Management System at least every ninety (90) days to verify and update every detail of your Inventory. By logging on to The Content Management System you confirm that every detail of your Inventory is valid and up-to-date. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in suspension of our Services. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password. You must log off from your account at the end of each session on our Site and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security.
- Member Booking of Inventory. A Member may update any Inventory availability calendar(s) to reflect bookings, maintenance blocks, etc., at any time via The Content Management System provided that:
- your Inventory is available for the dates you wish to reserve;
- you comply with the terms of Section 1.4.; and
- Damage to Personal Property. Members understand that any personal property or possessions stored in or left in your Inventory should not be left unsecured and RVrentlife assumes no liability for any loss or damage resulting from Travelers who book your Inventory through our Services. You agree not to leave materials of a nature unsuitable for Traveler occupancy in the Inventory.
- Traveler Complaints. Members agree to promptly address any reasonable complaints made by Travelers, including, but not limited to; damaged interior items, stained linens, broken bed or table legs, engine issues, malfunctioning generator, etc. Members agree that if reasonable complaints are not addressed promptly your Inventory will be suspended from our Services until problems are resolved.
- Traveler Identity Verification. We make no attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, endorse or otherwise investigate, any Travelers purported identity, reputation, conduct, morality or criminal background.
- By using our Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members and/or Travelers will be limited to a claim against the particular Member and/or Traveler who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from RVrentlife. You release RVrentlife from any and all claims, demands, damages (actual, consequential, nominal, punitive, or otherwise), equitable relief, and any other legal, equitable, and administrative remedy, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, past, present, or future, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our Services.
- Inventory Display and Presentation. Our Site includes Inventory from other Members. We need not adhere to a strict rotation system and may vary the frequency of display, and/or presentation of information pertaining to your Inventory or the inventory of other Members, in our sole discretion, for reasons including, without limitation:
- traveler preferences for particular size, style, features, amenities, view or location;
- availability, including as a result of your personal usage of your Inventory;
- restrictions placed upon the Inventory by you;
- the physical condition of the Inventory, including any needed, ongoing or scheduled repair, maintenance and/or replacement activities; and/or
- Any other factors affecting Traveler demand for, or desirability of, your Inventory.
- Rules and Restrictions. In connection with your use of our Services, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Rvrentlife.com reserves the right to suspend or cancel our Services for any Member’s Inventory or take other appropriate actions in its sole discretion in response to any inappropriate conduct, including, but not limited to, the conduct below or for no reason at all. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- violate any local, municipal, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights, including, without limitation, subleasing an RV without the rights to do so;
- interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including, without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging;
- “stalk” or harass any other Member and/or Traveler or collect or store any information about any other Member and/or Traveler other than for purposes of transacting a booking for your Inventory;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with our Services;
- use our Services to find a host or guest and then complete the transaction outside of our Services in order to circumvent your obligation to pay for our Services;
- submit Inventory with a false or misleading Rate, or submit Inventory with a Rate that you do not intend to honor; or
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
B. TRAVELER PAYMENT, REFUNDS AND TAXES.
- Traveler Payment Logistics. Member is required to maintain a valid merchant account with RVrentlife’s approved provider(s) such that Travelers are able to enter credit or debit card information on our Site. Payments made by travelers will be distributed or paid out bi-monthly (1st and 15th of each month) for any collections during the timeframe. Valid checking account and routing information must be in place in order for RVrentlife to make direct deposits into member’s bank accounts, less the RVrentlife fees and commissions.
- Responsibility for Funds Collected. Members should alert RVrentlife immediately of complications with any particular unit, weather issues, or any other cause that requires cancellation of booking at any point leading up to a rental.
- Member Cancellation of Confirmed Bookings. In the event the member needs to cancel a confirmed reservation (defined as a Traveler accepting a Rental Policy and making a payment to book Inventory) member agrees to:
- immediately notify Rvrentlife.com and the Traveler of the cancellation;
- return to the Traveler all monies paid on the confirmed reservation;
- Pay RVrentlife the total Booking Fee we would have otherwise earned on the cancelled booking, with the exception of Member cancellations due to circumstances beyond your control, including, but not limited to, natural disasters; terrorism; war or acts of God.
- Responsible Party. RVrentlife will not be responsible for any loss incurred by the Traveler or expense incurred by members related to the cancellation of a confirmed reservation.
- Disputes with Travelers. Members are solely responsible for resolving disputes with Travelers. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and Travelers.
- Business Type. RVrentlife does not do business as an owner or operator of RV’s, nor is it a provider of RV’s. Neither does RVrentlife own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control RV’s. RVrentlife does not act as an agent for any providers or users of RV’s. RVrentlife merely makes available a marketplace for Members and Travelers to find one another and, if they wish, arrange for accommodations. RVrentlife is not a contracting agent or representative of the Member or Traveler. Instead, RVrentlife’s role is solely to facilitate the availability of this marketplace as a venue for Members and Traveler and to provide our Services related thereto, and any agreement for the use of any accommodations is solely between the Member and Traveler, and not RVrentlife. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements. We cannot and do not offer tax advice to either Members or Travelers.
- Refundable Security Deposit. A Member has the option to plug in a refundable security deposit amount in the rates section of any RV they create a listing for. Upon a confirmed transaction and booking where a renter makes payment, the security deposit will be due along with the total rental amount. RVrentlife will hold these funds in an escrow account until after the rental is completed. A member has 48 hours after the rental to file any claim against the previous Traveler and to receive any disbursement of the security deposit. If a Member does not file any claim or does not communicate with RVrentlife in any way for any reason to withhold the deposit from the Traveler, RVrentlife will automatically refund the security deposit to the Traveler 48 hours after the rental period is complete. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify RVrentlife in writing of any damages within the 48 hour time frame before the deposit will be returned to the Traveler. Additional info may be required by RVrentlife if the Member decides to submit a claim to withhold the security deposit before any funds are transferred to the Member.
- Additional Fees Incurred After a Rental. Members are able to specify the amount of miles and generator hours that are allowed on a per day basis. Members are able to specify what the amount is per mile and per generator hour over the allowed amount. If a Traveler goes over the allowed amount, it will be up to the Member to document the amount of the miles and generator hours. If there is an additional amount due for overages, the primary option will be to transfer the amount out of the security deposit still on hold to the Member and refund the remainder of the deposit to the Traveler with a receipt outlining the charges. If there is additional amount due along with a full claim of the security deposit (when the security deposit is paid out to the member for damages), a separate invoice will be generated and sent to the Traveler in order to collect the overages for the rental. Depending on how the Member would like to handle fuel, the same will apply here. If a Member specifies in their own contract that the fuel tanks should be refilled before returning the rental and the Traveler does not, it is the Members’ responsibility to submit this in writing to RVrentlife of the additional charges for fuel and this can either be deducted from the security deposit, or a separate invoice will be generated.
- Traveler Cancellation of Confirmed Bookings. The cancellation policy for travelers automatically defaults to the rental agreement between the Member and the Traveler. RVrentlife does not enforce, offer, or determine any cancellation policy. Once a booking is confirmed and payment has been made by the traveler and transferred to the member, it is the member’s responsibility to adhere to their own cancellation policy outlined in their contract with the traveler. Once a booking is made and confirmed through RVrentlife, there will be no refund of the transaction and commission fees associated with a booking. It is recommended that the Member reflects at least this amount as a cancellation fee with the Traveler. It is the responsibility of the Member to refund via check, PayPal, credit card, or any other means of refund to the Traveler for what their agreement outlines.
- Member Cancellation of Confirmed Bookings. If a Member cancels a confirmed reservation, the terms of Section A.2. shall apply.
D. RIGHT TO SELL OTHER PRODUCTS, ADVERTISING & THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
- Right to Sell Other Products. RVrentlife has the right to sell ancillary products and services, for a commission, to you, any Members and/or any Travelers (e.g., travel insurance, security deposit protection, camping equipment, RV products, etc.). You are not entitled to any commissions earned from the sale of these products or services.
- Right to Display Advertising. Certain advertising information may be displayed on our Site and/or through our Services in our sole discretion. The display of advertising information shall not entitle you to any advertising fees or revenues from such advertising unless otherwise explicitly agreed to in writing by RVrentlife. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through our services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that RVrentlife shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers as a part of our Services.
- Third-Party Content. In using our Services, you may be exposed to content and information from other users or third parties (“Third-Party Content”), either at our Site or through links to third-party websites. We do not control, and shall have no responsibility for, Third-Party Content, including material that may be unlawful, misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You must evaluate the veracity of, and bear all risks associated with your exposure to, Third-Party Content, including without limitation, profiles of other users of our Services.
E. YOUR CONTENT, PRIVACY, RESTRICTIONS & USE THEREOF
- No Obligation to Post Content. We have no obligation to post any content from you or anyone else. In addition, we may, in our sole and unfettered discretion, edit, remove or delete any content that you post or submit.
- Content Restrictions. You are solely responsible for any content that you submit, post or transmit via our Services. You may not post or submit any content that:
- infringes the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any person;
- is defamatory;
- contains nudity or sexually explicit content, or is otherwise obscene;
- may disparage any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious, or other group by stereotypical depiction or otherwise;
- depicts individuals under 18 years of age;
- depicts or advocates the use of illicit drugs;
- makes use of offensive language or images;
- characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable; or
- provides a link to any other website.
F. RVRENTLIFE’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- Our Intellectual Property. Material on our Site (with the exception of third-party content) is protected by rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other proprietary rights and intellectual property laws as applicable. Except as expressly authorized by us, you may not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such material. “Rvrentlife.com LLC” and “www.rvrentlife.com” are trademarks of Rvrentlife.com LLC protected by federal and state law; you agree not to use such marks for any purpose, including, without limitation, as metatags on other websites, in written materials or otherwise.
- You’re Use of Our Intellectual Property. You may not systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise. You may not display any portion of our Site in a frame (or any content from our Site through in-line links) without our prior written consent, which may be requested by contacting us at email@example.com. You may, however, establish ordinary links to the homepage of our Site without our written permission, and you may make use of embedded HTML “widgets” if we have provided the HTML code.
G. MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION & TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
- We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time:
- suspend and/or terminate your access to our Services;
- modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services;
- deactivate or delete any of your accounts and all related information and files in such accounts; and/or
- bar your access to any of such files or Services.
- You may, at any time, cancel our Services for all, or a portion of, your Inventory by providing notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which case the terms of Section C shall apply to any bookings confirmed prior to such notification.
H. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- IF YOU USE OUR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE DO NOT CHECK ANY MEMBER’S, TRAVELER’S, OR OTHER USER’S BACKGROUND OR RECORD. USE COMMON SENSE. BE AWARE AND BE SAFE. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
- OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE;
- ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR
- ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF SUCH ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION.
- NO DATA, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU IN ORAL OR WRITTEN FORM FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, GUARANTY, OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING REVENUE PROJECTIONS, INCOME POTENTIAL, PROFITABILITY, OCCUPANCY, OR PERTAINING TO ANY ECONOMIC BENEFIT YOU MAY REALIZE BY USING OUR SERVICES.
I. LIMITS ON LIABILITY.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES;
- HARM OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY AS A RESULT OF USING OUR SERVICES;
- DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT;
- ANY HARM TO YOU CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY A THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANOTHER USER OF OUR SERVICES;
- STATEMENTS, CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF ANY TRAVELER, MEMBER, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES ON OUR SERVICES; OR
- YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONDUCT OR ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF OUR SERVICES OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY OUR SERVICES, WHETHER ON-LINE OR OFF-LINE.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF NATURE AND POWER, INTERNET, AND EMAIL DISCONTINUITY.
- IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO WITH OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
- INDEMNITY. You shall indemnify and hold us (and each of our officers, directors, and employees) harmless from any third-party claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to your use of our Services or alleging facts or circumstances that, if true, could constitute your breach of this Agreement. We will control any such defense and related settlement and you will reasonably assist us therewith at your expense.
- REPORTING MISCONDUCT. If you believe a Traveler has acted inappropriately, including, without limitation, offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior, stealing from you, engaging in any other disturbing conduct, you must immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to us by contacting us with your police station and report number at email@example.com ; provided that your report shall not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability.
- JURISDICTION & VENUE. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana and the United States of America, without regard to conflict-of-law principles. You and we agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in St. Tammany Parish, Covington, Louisiana or the United States District Court, District of Louisiana located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Any action brought against RVrentlife shall be venued in St. Tammany Parish, Covington, Louisiana or the United States District Court, District of Louisiana located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- ATTORNEY’S FEES. The prevailing party in any action brought under this agreement shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver thereof. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of term of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other terms of this Agreement, all of which shall remain in full force and effect. We may assign our rights and delegate our obligations under this Agreement in whole or part to a third party. Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections. Sections 1.15 (Release),
- Performance Excused. In the event that either party hereto shall be delayed or hindered in or prevented from the performance of any act required hereunder by reason of strikes, lock-outs, labor troubles, inability to procure materials, failure of power, restrictive governmental laws or regulations, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of a like nature not the fault of the party delayed in performing work or doing acts required under the terms of this Agreement, then performance of such act shall be excused for the period of the delay and the period for the performance of such act shall be extended for a period equivalent to the period of such delay. It is understood, however, that this provision shall not operate to excuse you from the prompt payment of any fees required by the terms of this Agreement.
- Effect of Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any term, covenant, agreement, restriction, or condition of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other covenant, agreement, term, restriction, or condition of this Agreement. The consent or approval of either party to or of any action or matter requiring consent or approval shall not be deemed to waive or render unnecessary any consent to or approval of any subsequent or similar act or matter.
- Authority to Enter into Agreement. You hereby represent to RVrentlife that you are at least 18 years old and are authorized to enter into this Agreement. You are also representing that you are entering into this Agreement on your own behalf and that you have carefully read, and independently evaluated the desirability of entering into, this Agreement and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- Unless otherwise stated, RVrentlife.com LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on RVrentlife.com LLC All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.rvrentlife.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.rvrentlife.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.rvrentlife.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.rvrentlife.com
- Redistribute content from RVrentlife.com LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
L. USER COMMENTS
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. RVrentlife.com LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of RVrentlife.com LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws RVrentlife.com LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- RVrentlife reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to RVrentlife.com LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
J. HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
L. CONTENT LIABILITY
- We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
M. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
N. REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.